Covid 19 Update: Clearly Plumbing and Drainage is working safely with customers for plumbing quotes and in home repair services.
We can work on your leaking pipe or toilet while keeping our “Social Distance”. We will work with you to create a plan that keeps everyone safe.
Call us to learn how we can work together safely.
Plumbers Standing by to help you now! Servicing the Greater Vancouver Area
Clearly Plumbing and Drainage is a team of professional plumbers. We fully service any residential plumbing, heating, or drainage systems. Call us at 604-939-2537 for immediate booking or read more about our services below. We operate in Vancouver, Coquitlam, Surrey, Burnaby, Richmond, and surrounding areas.
- Repair leaky pipes or faucets. If one of your pipes has burst, turn off the water supply and contact us immediately. Learn more about our pipe repair services and frozen pipe repair
Sewer lines cleaning and repair
- Sewer line cleaning and repair is one of our specialties. Learn more about the Vancouver sewer separation program and sewer line repair or inspection services.
- If your taps or showers aren’t providing their regular pressure, have one our plumbers to inspect your water pressure control. Our water is on a gravity fed system and the pressure in your home can get too high if not kept in check. Water pressure valves are effective at keeping household water pressure regulated, but these devices wear out over time.
Water lines and filtration
- Big or small water lines can be installed and or have their issues resolved. We can install filters to ensure that your water is pure. Meets all standards and regulations from our trained plumbing experts.
New fixtures & faucets
- Add appearance and value to your home with new fixtures and faucets expertly installed by our team. Hire a local plumber now!
Trenchless water line & sewer repair
- Trenchless pipe bursting and sewer work requires skilled plumbers to be done correctly.
Poly-B Pipe Replacement
- Has your insurance company told you it will no longer cover Poly-B Pipe Failures? Poly-B Piping was very popular in Vancouver area houses & buildings from 1978-1995. Unfortunately, as buildings age, Poly-B piping is increasingly likely to fail, leading to flooding and expensive repairs. Many insurance companies are refusing to cover these failures. Do you need to replace your Poly-B Pipe? Call Clearly Plumbing for a complete replacement quote. We will work with you to find and eliminate this risk to your property.
Emergency plumber for flooding available now
- Call us immediately at 604-939-2537 if your home or basement is flooding or has flooded overnight. Call us now for our emergency plumber services or find a plumber near me now!
Heating Repair Services
- Furnace repair, installation, and maintenance. Annual cleaning and maintenance routine is typically necessary to assure reliable, safe and efficient heating throughout the cold wet months of the lower mainland. Learn more about furnace repair.
Hot water heater and boiler installation, repair, or replacement
- Clearly Plumbing offers professional heating services and affordable pricing for hot water tanks. We also do boiler installations and replacements and tankless hot water on demand.
- Radiant heating systems emit thermal energy from a warmed building component such as a floor, wall or overhead panel. Learn more about radiant heating here.
- Pipe Drainage Services
Clogged drain repair
- Clogged kitchen sink drains, laundry drains, bathroom sink drains can all be unclogged and fixed quickly. Learn about our drain cleaning services.
- Also known as drain tile or weeping tile, perimeter drainage systems prevent ground and surface water from damaging your home’s foundation by redirecting water away from the foundation and is necessary to relieve water pressure against retaining walls. Learn more about perimeter drain services.
Camera Video drain line inspection
- Technology is great for finding pipe blockages. Call us about a pipe drain camera inspection.
- Sump pumps keep your basement dry and protect it from water damage. Call us if your sump pump is malfunctioning or needs maintenance.
Learn about our Vancouver Plumber Rates
- As a qualified plumber with decades of experience, we are the best in the business. They are certified, insured, and bonded, so you know our work is high quality. When you call us, someone will be there as soon as possible. Our staff works around the clock 24/7, so we can get there quick, anytime you need help.
- We can handle your emergency plumber services, drain cleaning, or sewer repair. Our most requested services include a clogged toilet or plugged pipes, fixing a leaky or broken water line, and replacing a sewer pump or broken pipe.
Call us at 604-939-2537
Maintenance, Plumbing Inspections & Commercial Plumbing Services
- We do it all to keep your pipes well maintained and draining properly. Learn about our maintenance, plumbing inspections, and commercial plumbing services. Regular maintenance help prevent plumbing emergencies and the water damage that usually follows. We have a residential plumber and commercial plumbers on staff with experience on jobs of all sizes so there’s nothing we can’t fix.
Our Qualified Local Plumbers are Efficient & Cost-Effective!
- Our reputation is built around great customer service which makes referrals a big part of our business. As your local plumbers, we listen to your concerns and clean up when the job is done. We have affordable rates you’ll agree to before we go ahead with any work. Call us at 604-939-2537
We always give you the best price for the required work because we believe customer care is the key to confidence in our plumbing services, which we believe leads to referrals from friends and family.
We cover the entire Greater Vancouver Regional District (GVRD), including for Vancouver plumbers, plumber Burnaby services, plumber Coquitlam services, North Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey, Port Moody and plumbers New Westminster services and connected areas.
Contact Clearly Plumbing Now for Immediate Service