Covid 19 Update on our plumbers procedures:
Our team can work safely with customers for plumbing quotes and in home plumbing repair services.
We can work on your leaking pipe or toilet while keeping our “Social Distance”. We will work with you to create a plan that keeps everyone safe.
Call us to learn how we can work together safely.
Plumbers Standing by to help you now! Servicing the Lower Mainland
Clearly Plumbing and Drainage is a team of professional plumbers. We fully service any residential plumbing, heating, or drainage systems. Call us at 604-939-2537 for immediate booking or read more about our services below. We operate in Vancouver, Coquitlam, Surrey, Burnaby, Richmond, and surrounding areas.
Emergency plumbers for flooding available now
- Call us immediately at 604-939-2537 if your pipe burst, or your home or basement is flooding. Call immediately for our emergency plumbing services or find a plumber near me now!
Fixtures & faucets
- Faucets are an essential part of the plumbing infrastructure. Connect with us for leaky faucets or faucet repairs. Or update the appearance of your bathroom or kitchen sink or shower which can add value to your home with new fixtures and faucets expertly installed by our team. Hire a local plumber now!
Leaky pipes, leaky toilet, frozen pipe repair, or burst pipe repair
- Let’s face it plumbing is great when it works. There always comes a time that you will need to repair leaky pipes or faucets. When this happens, move into action quickly to reduce further damage to your home or belongings. The first and most important step if one of your pipes has burst, turn off the water supply and contact us immediately. Learn more about our pipe repair services, for burst pipes, leaky pipe, leaky toilet, or frozen pipe repair.
Poly-B Pipe Replacement
- Has your insurance company told you it will no longer cover Poly-B Pipe Failures? Poly-B Piping also known as polybutylene pipe was very popular in Vancouver area houses & buildings from 1978-1995. Unfortunately, as buildings age, Poly-B piping is increasingly likely to fail, leading to flooding and expensive repairs. Many insurance companies are refusing to cover these failures.
- Do you need to replace your Poly-B Pipe? Learn more about the polybutylene pipe replacement cost now! Call Clearly Plumbing for a complete poly b pipe replacement cost quote. We will work with you to find and eliminate this risk to your property. Learn more about Poly B plumbing now!
Sewer Back up Services: Sewer pumps, sewer line repair, sewer drain cleaning
- Sewer line cleaning and repair is one of our specialties. When you need assistance quickly with sewer backup, we can dispatch you out a plumber right away for a sewer line repair or sewer inspection. Watch a quick video on how a sewer inspection works. Learn more about the Vancouver sewer separation program, get a sewer pump, and have a sewer line inspection conducting to keep your pipes clean and functioning properly.
- When your home or building garage can’t handle an excessive amount of water like a large amount of rainfall. Sump pumps keep your basement dry and protect it from water damage. In our coastal environment, this can happen a lot during the rainy months of the year. Call us for sump pump repairs or if your sump pump is malfunctioning or needs maintenance, we offer sump pump inspection services.
Trenchless water line
- Trenchless pipe bursting and sewer work requires skilled plumbers to be done correctly.
- If your taps or showers aren’t providing their regular pressure, have one our plumbers to inspect your water pressure control. Our water is on a gravity fed system and the pressure in your home can get too high if not kept in check. Water pressure valves are effective at keeping household water pressure regulated, but these devices wear out over time.
Water lines and filtration
- Big or small water lines can be installed and or have their issues resolved. We can install filters to ensure that your water is pure. Meets all standards and regulations from our trained plumbing experts.
- Furnace repair, installation, and maintenance. Annual cleaning and maintenance routine is typically necessary to assure reliable, safe and efficient heating throughout the cold wet months of the lower mainland. Learn more about furnace repair, furnace inspection, or furnace installation services.
Hot water tank repairs
boiler installation, repair, or replacement
- Clearly Plumbing offers professional heating services and affordable pricing for hot water tanks. We also do boiler repairs,and tankless water heater.
- Radiant heating systems emit thermal energy from a warmed building component such as a floor, wall or overhead panel. Learn more about radiant heating here.
- Pipe Drainage Services
Clogged drain repair
- Clogged kitchen sink drains, laundry drains, bathroom sink drains can all be unclogged and fixed quickly. Learn about our drain cleaning services.
- Also known as drain tile or weeping tile, perimeter drainage systems prevent ground and surface water from damaging your home’s foundation by redirecting water away from the foundation and is necessary to relieve water pressure against retaining walls. Learn more about perimeter drain services or a drain tile inspection on your property.
Drainage Camera Inspection
- Technology is great for finding pipe blockages. Call us about a drainage camera inspection for your pipes, sewer lines or water lines.
Learn about our Plumbers Rates
- As a qualified plumber with decades of experience, we are the best in the business. They are certified, insured, and bonded, so you know our work is high quality. When you call us, someone will be there as soon as possible. Our staff works around the clock 24/7, so we can get there quick, anytime you need help.
- We can handle your emergency plumber services, drain cleaning. Our most requested services include a clogged toilet or plugged pipes, fixing a leaky or broken water line, and replacing a sewer pump or broken pipe.
Call us at 604-939-2537
Our Qualified Local Plumbers are Efficient & Cost-Effective!
- Our reputation is built around great customer service which makes referrals a big part of our business. As your local plumbers, we listen to your concerns and clean up when the job is done. We do it all to keep your pipes well maintained and draining properly. Learn about our maintenance, plumbing inspections, and commercial plumbing services. Regular maintenance help prevent plumbing emergencies and the water damage that usually follows. We have a residential plumber and commercial plumbers on staff with experience on jobs of all sizes so there’s nothing we can’t fix.
- We have affordable rates you’ll agree to before we go ahead with any work. Call us at 604-939-2537
Our Plumbers Customer Care Policy
We always give you the best price for the required work because we believe customer care is the key to confidence in our plumbing services, which we believe leads to referrals from friends and family.
We cover the entire Greater Vancouver Regional District (GVRD), including for Vancouver plumbers, plumber Burnaby services, plumber Coquitlam services, North Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey, Port Moody and plumbers New Westminster services and connected areas.
Contact Clearly Plumbing Now for Immediate Service