Are you having drainage issues? There are a variety of causes for backups and blockages in any residential and commercial property. If you are having a difficult time tracking down the location of the issue, our drain inspection camera inspection will get to the root of the problem fast!
What is a drain inspection camera?
A drain or sewer inspection camera is an effective, safe solution for inspecting your drains and pipes. The specially designed camera allows us to see inside your pipes so we can locate, assess the issue, and properly fix the plumbing problem—without damaging your property or making a mess during the process.
Clearly Plumbing and Drainage offers the ultimate in drain camera inspection services. We use the latest camera technology that provides pinpoint accuracy, allowing our expert technicians to quickly diagnose and repair your drainage problems.
What are the benefits of sewer and drainage camera inspections?
- Provides non-invasive inspections, eliminating the need to dig, drill, and tear into your infrastructure
- Locates leaks, preventing costly water damage
- Offers a comprehensive overview of the health of your plumbing system
- Identifies minor issues early on before they turn into major plumbing emergencies
- Learn about Tankless Hot Water Installation and Repair here
- We also do Furnace Repair and Servicing
Say goodbye to backups and blockages with Clearly Plumbing!
Don’t leave your blocked drains and pipes in the hands of just any plumber. When you choose Clearly Plumbing and Drainage, you can rest easy knowing you are getting the very best in drain inspection.
Our certified, insured, and bonded professionals will thoroughly inspect your drain lines to identify plumbing problems using state-of-the-art technology. When you have clogged pipe issues, turn to Clearly Plumbing and Drainage for quality drainage inspection services. Call us at (604) 939-2537 for a quick quote.